Check out the information below to learn more about it!
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS VEI GENERATIONS
- Good news! We know you like your current VEI loader scale and might be looking at adding more units or upgrading your current one. Millennium 5 uses the same basic principal of operation so operators are not confused and it uses the same wiring harness as previous generations! Ask your dealer about VEI’s upgrade program!
- NEW HIGH DEFINITION COLOR DISPLAY
- Operators now have vital weighing information instantly available in any light conditions in their machine cab. Its large and easy-to-read display, coupled with automatic built-in brightness control, makes it easier and faster to use.
- NEW COMPACT DESIGN
- Visibility is a key factor for an operator. The smaller size of our new monitor in conjunction with our new articulated bracket makes it easy to position for every operator using the Millennium 5 loader scale. Buttons are large and ‘’bumpy’’ making them easy to use, even with gloves!
- NEW VEI LOAD CONTROL
- VEI’s first passion is customer satisfaction but it sums up in one word when you are in the weighing industry: Accuracy! Our new Millennium 5 & Helper X incorporates a faster microprocessor and new advanced weighing algorithms that keep the accuracy better than ever in rough terrain. VEI has always been known for superior accuracy; today it’s even better!
- NEW: USB DATA TRANSFER INCLUDED!
- Yes, it’s free! Downloading your daily or monthly production into Excel has never been easier with our new incorporated USB port. The scale creates a file you can read in any spreadsheet reader!
- NEW IPOT WEB EXPORT DATA EASIER!
- If you need more data management capabilities, iPot is now available from the web. This new portal is available for a low monthly fee allowing you to manage your products and customer lists and upload them to your VEI loader scale. You can generate special reports, use our TrackWeight cellular system and even backup your loader scale completely! More features will be available soon!
- NEW VPRINT THERMAL PRINTER!
- When we improve, we improve in every corner! New VPrint is faster and smaller and it has the advantage of clipping under the monitor or mounting separately, if needed.
- NEW MILLENNIUM 5 NOW MANAGES CUSTOMER NAMES AND MUCH MORE!
- Yes, that’s good news. Millennium 5 now manages more customer names, more product names and operator IDs! See the specifications section for more details.
- NEW MILLENNIUM 5 TODAY CAN BECOME HELPER X LATER!
- Another innovation from VEI that helps you save money. Your needs today could be minimal but what about that big project you might get in the future, needing more data management? We got you covered. From your local RMT Master Dealer, you can buy a file that can be uploaded using a USB stick to upgrade from Millennium 5 to Helper X! Your scale has an ‘’ID’’ VEI will need in order to generate an upgrade for you. Fees apply. Contact your local RMT Master Dealer for more details.
Heavy duty sealed connectors specially designed for heavy equipment.
|Accuracy||0 +/-1% or better|
|Bouncing and speed compensator||Yes|
|Real time bucket Tip Off||Yes|
|Numerous number of calibrations||Yes|
|Auto-Power On/Auto Shutdown||Yes|
|Vibration and shock tested at||40 G|
|Salty environment tested||Yes|
|Extreme high and low temperature tested||Yes|
|All cables are protected ensuring durability||Yes|
|ISO 13766 earthmoving machinery||Yes|
|ISO 14982 agriculture and forest machinery||Yes|
|EN 61326 measuring devices||Yes|
|EN 50498 vehicle instrumentation||Yes|
|Unit of mass conversion||Yes|
|Optional TrackWeight cellular||Yes|
|Optional RF modem||Yes|
|Optional Wi-Fi modem||Yes|
|Optional USB Upgrade to Helper X||Yes|
|Optional iPot 5 web base software||Yes|
|More features are available. Contact your RMT Master dealer for more information.|
|Customers + address||Yes|
|Included USB data transfer||Yes|
|Loading in progress||Yes|
|Loading site name||Yes|
THERMAL PRINTER VPRINT
New VPrint is faster and smaller and it has the advantage of clipping under the monitor or mounting separately, if needed. Different types of reports are available and the thermal technology makes every ticket crystal clear. With fewer components than before, our new VPrint from VEI makes your business more efficient and makes you look professional!
IPOT 5 WEB
If you need more data management capabilities, iPot is now available from the web. This new portal is available for a low monthly fee allowing you to manage your products and customer lists and upload them to your VEI loader scale.
The DLogger memory stick allows loading data to be stored into it and then uploaded into the iPot Lite PC software. This is an easy option in your pocket that keeps your business always up-to-date.
- Generate special reports with dates and special selections
- Program all the fields for a VEI Millennium 5 or Helper X and upload the file using a USB stick
- Backup your loader scale completely for safe-keeping
- Download over the air using TrackWeight cellular system
- Download over the air using Wi-Fi router (available soon)
- More features will be available soon!
Only available with VEI Millennium 5 and Helper X systems.
With TrackWeight Mobile, you also get a web account to access your loader scale data 24/7!
Packed with features, it gives you the following possibilities:
- Send your day-to-day production to key managers by email automatically
- Easy-to-use automated process
- All the info printed on your loading ticket is sent to you.
- Track missing ticket printouts!
- Faster invoicing due to real-time weighing data access
- All the loader production sent by email, everyday
- Installation can be done by your local VEI dealer or by you
- Some areas may have limited cellular coverage.
Contact RMT to see if your area is covered.
- TrackWeight Mobile Cellular module
- Monthly data transfer package
- Power and Communication cables