Check out the information below to learn more about it!
- Fully compatible with previous VEI generations
- Good news! We know you like your current VEI loader scale and might be looking at adding more units or upgrading your current one. VEI Helper X uses the same basic principal of operation so operators are not confused and it uses the same wiring harness as previous generations! Ask your dealer about VEI’s upgrade program!
- High definition color display
- Operators now have vital weighing information instantly available in any light conditions in their machine cab. Its large and easy-to-read display, coupled with automatic built-in brightness control, makes it easier and faster to use.
- compact design
- Visibility is a key factor for an operator. The smaller size of our new monitor in conjunction with our new articulated bracket makes it easy to position for every operator using the Helper X loader scale. Buttons are large and ‘’bumpy’’ making them easy to use, even with gloves!
- VEI load control
- VEI’s first passion is customer satisfaction but it sums up in one word when you are in the weighing industry: Accuracy! Our new Helper X & Millennium 5 incorporates a faster microprocessor and new advanced weighing algorithms that keep the accuracy better than ever in rough terrain. VEI has always been known for superior accuracy; today it’s even better!
- USB data transfer included!
- Yes, it’s free! Downloading your daily or monthly production into Excel has never been easier with our new incorporated USB port. The scale creates a file you can read in any spreadsheet reader!
- iPot web export data easier!
- If you need more data management capabilities, iPot is now available from the web. This new portal is available for a low monthly fee allowing you to manage your products and customer lists and upload them to your VEI loader scale. You can generate special reports, use our TrackWeight cellular system and even backup your loader scale completely! More features will be available soon!
- Vprint thermal printer!
- When we improve, we improve in every corner! New VPrint is faster and smaller and it has the advantage of clipping under the monitor or mounting separately, if needed.
- Barely touch your monitor!
- Another innovation from VEI is its new programmable remote buttons available as an option. Important buttons can be selected for use on the handheld remote located by the joystick. In some cases, this helps to speed up the operation.
Heavy duty sealed connectors specially designed for heavy equipment.
|Accuracy||0 +/-1% or better|
|Bouncing and speed compensator||Yes|
|Real time bucket Tip Off||Yes|
|Numerous number of callibration||Yes|
|Auto-Power On/Auto Shutdown||Yes|
|Vibration and shock tested at||40 G|
|Salty environment tested||Yes|
|Extreme high and low temperature tested||Yes|
|All cables are protected ensuring durability||Yes|
|ISO 13766 earthmoving machinery||Yes|
|ISO 14982 agriculture and forest machinery||Yes|
|EN 61326 measuring devices||Yes|
|EN 50498 vehicle instrumentation||Yes|
|Customers + address||Yes|
|Destinations + address||Yes|
|Included USB data transfer||Yes|
|Loading in progress||Yes|
|More features are available. Contact your RMT Master dealer for more information.|
|Loading site name||Yes|
|Unit of mass conversion||Yes|
|Optional TrackWeight cellular||Yes|
|Optional RF modem||Yes|
|Optional Wi-Fi modem||Yes|
|Optional USB Upgrade to Helper X||Yes|
|Optional iPot 5 web base software||Yes|
WARRANT & PRODUCT SUPPORT
- Covered by the best 3-year parts warranty on the market.
- Product available from RMT or local Canadian RMT Master Dealer network.
- Onsite installation, calibration and training.
- Each RMT master distributor has factory trained technicians. They make sure you are fully satisfied
and help you to use the full power of your new VEI product!
Thermal printer VPrint
VPrint is faster and smaller and it has the advantage of clipping under the monitor or mounting separately, if needed. Different types of reports are available and the thermal technology makes every ticket crystal clear. With fewer components than before, our new VPrint from VEI makes your business more efficient and makes you look professional!i
iPot 5 web
If you need more data management capabilities, iPot is now available from the web. This new portal is available for a low monthly fee allowing you to manage your products and customer lists and upload them to your VEI loader scale.
- Generate special reports with dates and special selections
- Program all the fields for a VEI Millennium 5 or Helper X and upload the file using a USB stick
- Backup your loader scale completely for safe-keeping
- Download over the air using TrackWeight cellular system
- Download over the air using Wi-Fi router (available soon)
- More features will be available soon!
With TrackWeight Mobile, you also get a web account to access your loader scale data 24/7!
Packed with features, it gives you the following possibilities
- Send your day-to-day production to key managers by email automatically
- Easy-to-use automated process
- All the info printed on your loading ticket is sent to you.
- Track missing ticket printouts!
- Faster invoicing due to real-time weighing data access
- All the loader production sent by email, everyday
- Installation can be done by your local VEI dealer or by you
- Some areas may have limited cellular coverage.
- Contact RMT to see if your area is covered.
- TrackWeight Mobile Cellular module
- Monthly data transfer package
- Power and Communication cables