Why equip your loader with vei onboard weighing scale?
With accurate, at-a-glance onboard weiging and payload monitoring, fleet operators have more control of loading operations to drive down haul costs and improve productivity.
- 100 products
- 500 customers
- 500 vehicules
- 100 destinations
- 10 targets
- 15 blends
- 20 operator IDs
Operator-friendly as ever!
Our new two-in-one interface combines the original Helper 7 keypad setup with a new numeric key format – users can now choose between using the familiar control or quick keystrokes. Moreover, it is fully compatible with previous VEI generations and upgrade is easy.
Visibility is a key factor for an operator. The size of our monitor in conjunction with our articulated bracket makes it easy to position for every operator using the Helper X loader scale. Buttons are large and ‘’bumpy’’ making them easy to use, even with gloves!
The weighing concept
VEI onboard scales are in use on all types of machines in a wide range of industries. In every application, our scales deliver the most accurate information possible to achieve better optimization of your loadouts, production processes, sales analysis, inventory updates, truck-load optimization and loader productivity. Simple and straightforward to install, scales will fit perfectly into your equipment with easy setups by factory-trained RMT technicians or your own personnel. Local support from RMT is always nearby to help you out. Easily transfer your VEI scales from one machine to another or use multiple buckets or forks - they are durable and designed to last!
- Monitor in cab
- Contact-free weighing zone sensor
- Load sensors to know the lifting pressure
|Accuracy||0 +/-1% or better|
|Bouncing and speed compensator||Yes|
|Real time bucket Tip Off||Yes|
|Numerous number of callibration||Yes|
|Auto-Power On/Auto Shutdown||Yes|
|Vibration and shock tested at||40 G|
|Salty environment tested||Yes|
|Extreme high and low temperature tested||Yes|
|All cables are protected ensuring durability||Yes|
|ISO 13766 earthmoving machinery||Yes|
|ISO 14982 agriculture and forest machinery||Yes|
|EN 61326 measuring devices||Yes|
|EN 50498 vehicle instrumentation||Yes|
|Customers + address||Yes|
|Destinations + address||Yes|
|Included USB data transfer||Yes|
|Loading in progress||Yes|
|More features are available. Contact your RMT Master dealer for more information.|
|Loading site name||Yes|
|Unit of mass conversion||Yes|
|Optional TrackWeight cellular||Yes|
|Optional RF modem||Yes|
|Optional Wi-Fi modem||Yes|
|Optional USB Upgrade to Helper X||Yes|
|Optional iPot 5 web base software||Yes|
WARRANT & PRODUCT SUPPORT
- Covered by the best 3-year parts warranty on the market.
- Product available from RMT or local Canadian RMT Master Dealer network.
- Onsite installation, calibration and training.
- Each RMT master distributor has factory trained technicians. They make sure you are fully satisfied
and help you to use the full power of your new VEI product!
Thermal printer VPrint
VPrint is faster and smaller and it has the advantage of clipping under the monitor or mounting separately, if needed. Different types of reports are available and the thermal technology makes every ticket crystal clear. With fewer components than before, our new VPrint from VEI makes your business more efficient and makes you look professional!i
iPot 5 web
If you need more data management capabilities, iPot is now available from the web. This new portal is available for a low monthly fee allowing you to manage your products and customer lists and upload them to your VEI loader scale.
- Generate special reports with dates and special selections
- Program all the fields for a VEI Millennium 5 or Helper X and upload the file using a USB stick
- Backup your loader scale completely for safe-keeping
- Download over the air using TrackWeight cellular system
- Download over the air using Wi-Fi router (available soon)
- More features will be available soon!
With TrackWeight Mobile, you also get a web account to access your loader scale data 24/7!
Packed with features, it gives you the following possibilities
- Send your day-to-day production to key managers by email automatically
- Easy-to-use automated process
- All the info printed on your loading ticket is sent to you.
- Track missing ticket printouts!
- Faster invoicing due to real-time weighing data access
- All the loader production sent by email, everyday
- Installation can be done by your local VEI dealer or by you
- Some areas may have limited cellular coverage.
- Contact RMT to see if your area is covered.
- TrackWeight Mobile Cellular module
- Monthly data transfer package
- Power and Communication cables