Helper Mini is designed to offer weight control during loading in order to prevent overloads and receive basic loading information. It is the ideal working tool for material depots and construction companies.
With its small size, Helper Mini can be fitted into the most convenient spot in the cab, allowing for full visibility, especially on skid steers. This easy-to-use tool is user-friendly in all applications.
The plug & play connection with the printer makes it an even more attractive proposition in the simplest type of loading transactions, where a weight ticket is required.
- You never have to stop the boom while loading
- No button to push to add a weight
- Bouncing and speed compensation
- Easy to use
- Real-time bucket tip off
- Robust design using no junction boxes
- Product listing available
- Product production recording
- Load ID listing
- Target listing
- 4000 kg / 8,800 lb maximum bucket capacity
|Accuracy||0 +/-1% or better|
|Bouncing and speed compensator||Yes|
|Number of calibrations||2|
|Vibration and shock tested||Yes|
|Salty environment tested||Yes|
|Extreme high and low temperature tested||Yes|
|All cables are protected ensuring durability||Yes|
|Load ID entry||Yes|
|Optional Data logger with ipot lite||Yes|
|More features are available. Contact your RMT Master dealer for more information.|
WARRANTY & PRODUCT SUPPORT
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Product available from RMT or local RMT Master Dealer network.
- Onsite installation, calibration and training available.
- Each RMT master distributor has factory trained technicians. They make sure you are fully satisfied
and help you to use the full power of your new VEI product!
The Helper Mini equipped with an optional thermal printer, offers to the operator the possibility to print out two different reports.
With TrackWeight Mobile, you also get a web account to access your loader scale data 24/7!
Packed with features, it gives you the following possibilities
- Send your day-to-day production to key managers by email automatically
- Easy-to-use automated process
- All the info printed on your loading ticket is sent to you.
- Track missing ticket printouts!
- Faster invoicing due to real-time weighing data access
- All the loader production sent by email, everyday
- Installation can be done by your local VEI dealer or by you
- Some areas may have limited cellular coverage.
- Contact RMT to see if your area is covered.
- TrackWeight Mobile Cellular module
- Monthly data transfer package
- Power and Communication cables