Overload prevention and productivity monitoring
Versatile and fully automatic, it ensures that the dumper is used in compliance with its design standards. Preventing overloads means lower maintenance costs and tire wear, important considerations when managing a dumper fleet. The instrument is also capable of remote transmission of load status in order to optimize the distribution of the fleet within a mine. Proper distribution of the fleet cuts down on unproductive waiting times and assists decision-making with regard to its replacement. It is clearly an indispensable tool that ensures reliable data and no question marks.
- Programmable maximum load
- Loader/excavator selection
- Loader/excavator output monitoring
- Loading indicator light
- Loading/unloading cycle management with axle weighing
- Fully automatic without the need for human intervention
- DLogger port for pocket size data memory or real-time
- remote data transmission
Dumper Load Lights
Used for load-in-progress signalling to the loading machine. LED 24VDC lights.
- Cable connection to dumper load link
- Parallel junction to join the 2 sets of lights
- Cable connection from parallel junction to dumper load link
- Holding bracket
- U-shape protection
Dumper Load USB Data Logger
It plugs directly into the Dlogger link. Used to transfer the loading data from the dumper load to the personal computer. The kit includes a data logger portable memory, Dlogger cable & the USB data logger reader for PC. Files are transferred into ipot Mine where reports can be generated.
Dumper Load Thermal Printer
The thermal printer simply connects to the standard RS232 of the Dumper Load. Use it to print a truck ticket or a product's grand total to better manage production. It's very fast, small and economical.